- To get the best from the school for your child, you are advised to maintain close contact with the school.
- Please cooperate with the school by paying attention to your ward's regularity, punctuality, neat turn out and discipline and by taking interest in his / her work.
- Do check the bag of your ward for any circular, worksheet, invitation or homework given in the almanac. Remarks put down in the almanac should be seen and countersigned regularly.
- Any communication made by you should be addressed to the Principal and not to the Class Teacher. Mention your child's name, address, phone number, admission number, class and section, clearly on it.
- As the medium of instruction in the school is English, students should be helped to follow their work easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular conversation in English at home.
- Please read and explain the school rules to your ward.
- Please be sure to inform the school in writing if there is any change in your address and telephone number.
- The fees should be deposited in time
- Parents and guardians must not visit their wards or teachers during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal / Headmistress.