School owns fleet of buses to provide prompt transport facility to the students. The school buses are fully supported by the GPS bus tracking systems and Camera in the school buses that allows the management to track the school buses' movement and its occupants. The school receives a notification the moment the tracking system detects a route deviation coming from the school bus. The two-way communication system to contact the driver is also ensured with this GPS system. Further, the drivers, helpers and the escorting teachers are given regular trainings to ensure comprehensive safety and security of the school students. No effort for safety of the students is spared, but the School should not be held responsible for any road accident in which the buses may unfortunately be involved or for any other un foreseen situation that may arise due to circumstances beyond control
Parents should abide by the following points regarding the School Conveyance
- School bus facility is provided for students subjects to the availability of seats.
- Students must be at their stop 10 minutes before the schedule time.
- Conveyance fees are to paid 11 month. No Conveyance fee is payable for the month of June.
- One month's notice must be given before with drawing from the bus or one month's fee in lieu of that.
- Routes of the School buses are drawn as prescribed by the school and can be obtained from the school office.
- All bus stops are decided by the School authorities only. Request for change in the route or stop of the bus to suit an individual's convenience will not be entertained.
- mall children must be received at the bus stop by parent or guardian. If no one is waiting to collect the child, he/ she will be brought to School and must be picked up by the parent from the School office.
- Student who use the rickshaw or any other means of transport other than the School bus, will be doing so at their own risk.
- Indisciplined behaviour in the School bus will be make the student ineligible to use the school Transport.
Note : The School will not be responsible for the safety of the student traveling by private transport and parents are advised in their interest to note vehicle number, retain the photo I.D. of such drivers with their permanent address proof. Police verification of the driver is a must.