The School Session starts from the last week of March and ends in March every year.
The School year is divided into 2 terms:
Term - I : April to September
Term - II : October to March
There are winter and summer holidays.
Pre - School & Pre- Primary : 8:30a.m. to 12:30 p.m.(Monday to Friday)
Classes I - V : 8:00a.m. to 2:00 p.m.(Monday to Friday)
Classes VI and above : 8:00a.m. to 2:00 p.m.(Monday to Saturday)
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
The School emphasizes a high standard of discipline and also demands from the student's serious application to their studies as well as other pursuits. This also means full co-operation from the parents.
- Students must come to the School punctually and regularly, dressed tidily in the proper School uniform.
- We expect our students to stand out by the way they carry themselves, behave and talk, whether among themselves or with the staff members, visitors and outsiders. Any disobedience, misbehavior, indiscipline will be dealt with very seriously.
- Any act of omission which may harm the atmosphere in the School or affect its image will be treated as serious indiscipline.
- For any act of serious indiscipline, the School reserves its right to expel the student with or without warning.
- Copying or cheating during test and examination will be considered as a serious offence.
- The student's name will be struck off the rolls if he/she is absent from the School for 6 days continuously without taking valid leave.